Monday, February 12, 2007

Just Relax

Tonight I had a drink. If you are planning a wedding... don't forget to occasionally have a drink. Planning a wedding is extremely stressful. And if you are in your 30s and you actually work... you are probably the main wedding planner AND you are meeting work deadlines at the same time. Has your fiancé complained that you are too distracted and too overwhelmed? Has someone, or more than one person, suggested that you hire a wedding planner to delegate tasks to even though it would cost $50 per hour? Do you find that you are constantly sleep deprived? If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you should probably have a drink... unless you have a problem with that sort of thing. Tonight I had a drink. I have a drink about once every 2 months. In general when I want to relax I do yoga, go to the gym, have intimate relations with my finacé (a hem), watch Desperate Housewives, you get the picture. But unfortuately, all of the aforementioned relaxing activities require extra time. Who has EXTRA time when you are planning a wedding? If you are planning a wedding and you find that you don't actually have EXTRA time to relax, then just have a drink. Or two. If you can have a drink and also listen to great live jazz music at the same time - even better.

1 comment:

zulugoddess said...

Relax? I forgot what that means. You'd have to force me to smoke some pot to actually relax. Not that you'd have to do much forcing. Let's just hope the high lasts through June.