Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I really want Gia to be a bridesmaid

Gia is my dog. She's a very cute dog. She's a very cute, female, dog that would look stunning in a Haute Couture bridesmaid dress. Envision the most gorgeous, well-breed, sleek, boston terrier brindle. She would be stunning. She would show up the entire wedding party. She's perfect!

But forget the fact that she would look great. Gia has been closer to me than anyone else over the past 6 years. She sleeps in my bed every night. We walk together every day. She licks my face constantly. You just don't get any closer than that. Gia has been one of my very best friends. I love Gia more than anything sometimes. Okay, maybe not more than my fiance. But Gia and I go back six years together. And she loves me unconditionally! She's been there for me every day! She's my biggest fan!

Gia puts up with everything. She's seen me through thick and thin. She's happy when I'm happy, she comforts me when I'm sad. Gia should be a part of this all-important life moment. Do you think that the Legion of Honor or the Hamlin House would allow dogs? Do you think that La Boutique Des Brides will make her a dress? Do you think that a layer of the wedding cake could be made with dog-friendly ingrediants? Do you think that anyone in the world will understand why I want Gia to be a bridesmaid?

No comments: